UserProfile on the side
Register
Dear Guest, Welcome to our forums. Please take a second to register our forum! In a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the features of our fine community!

Erik
05-02-2021, 10:05 AM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2024, 03:09 PM by Erik.)
Preview
Quote:[Image: Jyti7Oe.jpg]

Guests cannot view hidden content. Please log in.

HaseoRj
07-17-2024, 12:32 PM
Hello friend, I followed the tutorial and it worked perfectly, but I have doubts about the likes system, how do I make it work? For example, in the profile the reputations count normally, but the like is inactive, do I need a plugin for this to work?

I'm using the 'Thank You/Like System+MyAlerts & Tapatalk' plugin to test this like system, but it counts the likes I give on posts and not the user who receives them, is that normal?

Is this how you differentiate Likes from Reputations?
(I'm new to MyBB)

Prints:
https://imgur.com/a/BtTpEOe
Erik
08-18-2024, 11:50 AM
(07-17-2024, 12:32 PM)HaseoRj Wrote: Hello friend, I followed the tutorial and it worked perfectly, but I have doubts about the likes system, how do I make it work? For example, in the profile the reputations count normally, but the like is inactive, do I need a plugin for this to work?

I'm using the 'Thank You/Like System+MyAlerts & Tapatalk' plugin to test this like system, but it counts the likes I give on posts and not the user who receives them, is that normal?

Is this how you differentiate Likes from Reputations?
(I'm new to MyBB)

Prints:
https://imgur.com/a/BtTpEOe

The reason the likes are inactive on the profile is that you need to add the like count variable to that section. You'll need to replace the "N/A" with the likes count variable so that it displays correctly.

For the 'Thank You/Like System + MyAlerts & Tapatalk' plugin:
    Code:
    {$post['thxdsp_thanks_count']}
    to show the total likes a user has received.

• Likes Given: Use the variable
    Code:
    {$post['thxdsp_thanks_given']}
    to show the total likes a user has given.